I Sure Am Lonely...

Steve Thompson stevet at sendon.net
Fri Sep 7 07:46:24 PDT 2001

Quoting CJ Parker (sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com):
> Boy, just get busted one lousy time for sending
> death threats to federal judges and the richest man
> in the world, and everybody avoids you like the
> plague...

You've obviously learned that there's no accounting for taste.

> Nobody replies to my CPukes Posts, NoBody sends me
> any email...
> ...well, Attila T. Hun sent a copy of the entire
> Encyclopaedia Britannica to my Cellular Phone as
> a Text Message, but that's because he a RealAssHole,
> eh?
> (It cost me $4,537.89 in phone charges, but I found
>  out that the Annual Average Rainfall in Bolivia is
>  79.3 inches, and that Bolivia exports tin, eh?  So
>  I guess it wasn't a total loss. Besides, now at least
>  I have something to read, since I CERTAINLY DON'T
>  HAVE ANY EMAIL TO READ, CAUSE NOBODY EVER SENDS ME
>  ANY, EH?)

Sorry, guy.  People who send email to known felons and fed molesters bring
down the wrath of Right Thinking People upon themselves.  You have no-one to
blame other than yourself.

> sonofgomez709
> "I Invented The [ANY] Key, But Micro$not *Stole* It!"

> p.s. - AnyBody want to join my new Conspiracy? I need
> a KingPin so I have someone to RatOut next time, eh?

I'll let you know just as soon as I finish ratting out my parents.

> p.p.s. - Bolivia also exports Columbian coffee, but
> Columbia doesn't export Bolivian coffee. Go figure,
> eh?

Do they have coffee growers selling to the Fair Trade consortium down there?

Regards,

Steve

--
``If religion were nothing but an illusion and a sham, there could be no
philosophy of it.  The study of it would belong to abnormal psychology....

      -- H. J. Paton, "The Modern Predicament"