Update your NYTimes.com Membership

NYTimes.com announce at inbox.nytimes.com
Fri Sep 7 11:19:16 PDT 2001

Dear Member,

Our records indicate that you have more than one
NYTimes.com Subscriber ID.

(Most likely, this is due to your registering to
NYTimes.com again from different computers, or after a
long period of not visiting us.)

In order to help us provide you with the best service and
to avoid duplication, please visit:
http://www.nytimes.com/services/email/selectacct.html

(You might be asked to sign in with your Subscriber ID and
password. If you have forgotten your password, please
visit http://www.nytimes.com/forgot for help.)

Once you are on this page --
http://www.nytimes.com/services/email/selectacct.html -- you
will see a list of Subscriber IDs currently registered
to your e-mail address. Simply select the one you want to
keep. The other IDs will then be cancelled from our system.

If you prefer, you can ignore this message and after two
weeks we will cancel the additional IDs and keep active
the Subscriber ID you were using most recently.

Thank you for your continued interest in NYTimes.com.

Sincerely,

The New York Times on the Web

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

This is a one time e-mail. As a member of the BBBOnline
Privacy Program and the TRUSTe privacy program, we are
committed to protecting your privacy. Please do not reply
directly to this e-mail, but contact us at
comments at nytimes.com.