Software to help fix your credit

drriley drriley at mac.com
Thu Sep 6 19:59:32 PDT 2001

Hmmm ... sounds like spam to me ... but on the topic of credit reports
and credit ratings ... I was even denied the opportunity to open a
chequing account by a bank yesterday, because my credit file had
"derogatory remarks" on it ... but the bank was unable to confirm what
those "derogatory remarks" were.