I Sure Am Lonely...

CJ Parker sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 17:46:41 PDT 2001

Boy, just get busted one lousy time for sending
death threats to federal judges and the richest man
in the world, and everybody avoids you like the
plague...

Nobody replies to my CPukes Posts, NoBody sends me
any email...
...well, Attila T. Hun sent a copy of the entire
Encyclopaedia Britannica to my Cellular Phone as
a Text Message, but that's because he a RealAssHole,
eh?
(It cost me $4,537.89 in phone charges, but I found
 out that the Annual Average Rainfall in Bolivia is
 79.3 inches, and that Bolivia exports tin, eh?  So
 I guess it wasn't a total loss. Besides, now at least
 I have something to read, since I CERTAINLY DON'T
 HAVE ANY EMAIL TO READ, CAUSE NOBODY EVER SENDS ME
 ANY, EH?)

sonofgomez709
"I Invented The [ANY] Key, But Micro$not *Stole* It!"

p.s. - AnyBody want to join my new Conspiracy? I need
a KingPin so I have someone to RatOut next time, eh?

p.p.s. - Bolivia also exports Columbian coffee, but
Columbia doesn't export Bolivian coffee. Go figure,
eh?

=====
CJ Parker #05987-196
"Proud To Be A Felon In Ameri%a!"