Visit FreeSamples.com for more free sampling fun.

Registration at freesamples.com Registration at freesamples.com
Thu Sep 6 09:28:37 PDT 2001

Dear Richard,

Greetings from FreeSamples.com.

Thank you for ordering your free Tide Kick - the revolutionary pretreating and measuring device from Tide.

By placing your order, you have automatically become a member of FreeSamples.com - the best sampling site on the web.

Here is some important information about your membership:

Your user name is:   cypherpunks at toad.com
Your password is:    river

For more free sampling fun, just click now on the link below:

		http://www.FreeSamples.com?v=tknew

Please take a moment to save this email in a place where you can easily retrieve it - just in case you ever forget your user name or password.  If you do forget your password and can't find this email, just return to FreeSamples.com and click on the link that says "Forgot Your Password?" and we'll email it to you right away.

If you want to change your password, first log-in, and then go to "My Preferences" and change it to anything you like.  You must enter the new password in both the "Password" and "Confirm Password" windows. Remember to click on the "Update" button located on the bottom right hand side of the screen to lock the new information in.

Happy Sampling.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at FreeSamples.com
FUN FOR THE TAKING