National Brand Grocery Coupons Of Your Choice

Taylor Enterprises petmaster at iwon.com
Thu Sep 6 12:57:59 PDT 2001

Limited Time Offer

Here is your ticket to over $500.00 dollars worth of coupons on your
favorite grocery products!

Get the coupons of your choice on major national brands from your
authourized distributor!

The Grocery Coupon Certificate savings books allow you to select
coupons
for the porducts you buy!  You select the coupons you want from a list of
over 1,000
National Brand items.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

For only $29.95, you receive a $500 Grocery Coupon Ceritficate Book.  It
contains 50
Coupon Certificates.  Each certificate is valued at $10 in grocery coupons.
Simply
fill out the certificate with code numbers of the coupons you want from our
list of over
1,000 products and mail it to our processing center.  We fill your order with
coupons
from each selection until we reach the $10 value of the certificate.  Your
coupons are
mailed to you in approximately 14 days.  IT' THAT EASY!

Taylor Enterprises cypherpunks-unedited at toad.com
225 Meetinghouse Lane
Middletown, CT  06457

 cypherpunks-unedited at toad.com