Melon traffickers --> Soul traffickers

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Sep 5 22:28:03 PDT 2001

I was shocked, *shocked* to receive the following disturbing message in my
email!
I've removed the headers because *surely* they must be from some forger
trolling for
hate mail directed by the outraged public to some innocent member of our
community,
for surely Nobody would put their own name on this kind of material.
O, <expletive deleted> tempora!  O, <expletive deleted> mores!

   ~~Request-Remailing-To: cypherpunks at lne.com