Hello...superb

Hello...Superb abhi at golhar.inbox.as
Wed Sep 5 19:07:29 PDT 2001

Dear Friend, As a technical person and a natural skeptic my initial impulse was to treat the
following message as one more piece of overblown, overhyped bulk mail whose fate is to be
rapidly dispatched to the infinite void. Something however made me read on and then print
out a copy of this message. I urge you to find 5 minutes to review it. If you don't have time,
print it out and review it later! You won't be sorry. A major nightly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below to see if it can
really make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in
the program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to
make some extra money at home. The results have been truly remark- able. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been very exciting. You will understand
once you try it yourself! If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!! THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL,
MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!! It does NOT require you to come into contact with
people or make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make
money. This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME! E-mail
is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually free method of advertising
NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using email. Get your
piece of this action!!! ~~~~~ HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!! This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS
100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say, "BULL... " please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but
a perfectly legal money making business. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA
allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a product
for EVERY dollar received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-
MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home,
store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
email! ***************************************************************
The product is informational and instructional material containing the secrets on how to
open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the information highway, the wave of
the future! PLAN SUMMARY: (1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) which
come to you by email. (2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and move the other names down. (3) Access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search
engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for "bulk email") and
have them send 1 million+ email addresses to you. Or advertise in a different way such as
auctions or free ads. (4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?
*************************************************************** By the
way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more joining the internet each
year so don't worry about "running out" or "saturation". People are used to seeing and
hearing the same advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many times have you
received the same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza and
you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter many times - then one day I
decided it was time to try it.
*************************************************************** YOU
CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS: STEP #1: ORDER THE FOUR
REPORTS: Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't
order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF
ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. STEP #2: ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER. a.
Look below for the listing of the four reports. b. After you've ordered the four reports,
delete the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. d. Move the name
and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. e. Move the name and address under
REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY! STEP #3: Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are ready to
use this entire email to send by email to prospects. Report #1 will tell you how to download
bulk email software and email addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people
while you sleep! Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the Internet every month.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20 and initial
bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a computer and an Internet connection and
e-mail is FREE! There are two primary methods of building your down- line: METHOD #1:
SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.
Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (Why
stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a
0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and
order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5%
response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each
for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's
10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF
THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH
THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more! METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE
INTERNET Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how
well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down- line members. Look
how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results below: 1st level--
your first 10 send you $5................................$50 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)...$500 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) ........$5,000 4th level--10
members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000) ..$50,000 $$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550
$$$$$$ AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got
20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants and many will continue to
work this program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years!
THINK ABOUT IT! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ People are going to get
emails about this plan from you or somebody else and many will work this plan - the
question is - Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will send out? * * * DON'T
MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *** SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** **
YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!! ** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALWAYS
PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail
THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GET
STARTED TODAY: Place your order for the four reports now. ****Notes: -- ALWAYS
SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make
sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper write: (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
and (c) your name & postal address.

***** REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet" ORDER
REPORT #1 FROM: A.D. Golhar  7600 Thrasher Ln.  Kalamazoo, MI 49009

*****REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E- mail on the Internet" ORDER
REPORT #2 FROM: Melissa Collier Rt. 4. Box 820, Jefferson, TX 75657

*****REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" ORDER REPORT
#3 FROM: JOHN G. P.O. BOX 1161 WINONA, MN 55987-716

 *****REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4  FROM: ENID U. P.O. BOX 353
FOUNTAIN CITY, WI 54629-0353

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately. -- Send for the four reports
IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. It is required for this
to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on
them!) -- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. --
Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the instructions exactly - results
WILL follow. $$$$ ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* Follow these
guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name
is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. To
generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and
start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
business! Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer one question. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME
OR JOB? If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this super simple
MLM program: 1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone calls,
NO big cost to start! Nothing to learn, NO skills needed! (Surely you know how to send e-
mail?) 2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and Internet connection - so
you have everything you need to fill orders! 3. You are selling a product that does NOT
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! (E-mailing copies of the reports is FREE!) 4. All
of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look
at the potential for you to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could only
dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and
being able to work a super- high paying leisurely easy business from home! $$ FINALLY
MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$ ACT NOW! Take your first step toward
achieving financial independence. Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-
- SUCCESS will be your reward. Thank you for your time and consideration. *****PLEASE
NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a
Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax
requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and advertising. The
information contained on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees neither stated
nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a guarantee
of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the
report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.
============================================= Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III
passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the
sender includes contact information and a method of removal. This is a one time e-mail
transmission. No request for removal is *necessary*. Testimony:$$$$$Hello - My name is
Johnathon Rourke; In mid December, I received this program in my e- mail. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They
were either too difficult for me to comprehend, or the initial investment was too much for me
to risk to see if they would work. But as I was saying, in December I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS
FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I
couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE!! I could start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-
725-2161, 24-hrs.) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining that the
program was LEGAL, I decided "WHY NOT?!?!" Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost
me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any for
printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product (reports) by e- mail,
my only expense is my time. In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was
done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS
EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing
of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much-needed new car! Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does
work, but you must follow it EXACTLY, especially the rules of not trying to place your
name in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for
this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+
orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the
program and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign. I DID! $$ Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may
send out 50,000... and your name will be on every one of them! Remember though, the more
you send out, the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you
the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
Sincerely, Johnathon Rourke Rhode Island $$$$$Before you delete this program from your
in-box, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!
You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when
your first orders come in. $$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$ Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA $$$$$Bid now
or send $5.00 for report #1 as well as the other reports. Copy and paste this entire letter for
your further use.