Is The The Right Time? New To Australia!

Tom mail07211 at mweb.com.cn
Wed Sep 5 14:56:05 PDT 2001

Good Day,

Is this the right time to talk to you about a 2nd income?

The most successful In-Home business in the USA &
Canada Opening In Australia on Sept the 15th

Do you have leadership skills?

Are you looking for the right Business opportunity to work those
leadership skills with?

If you answered YES to the above question then we may be looking
for you.

We represent a 17-year-old membership catalogue shopping company
with over 500,000 members in the USA, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, and
now on Sept the 15th Australia. Last year we did just over 500 million
dollars in product sales. Over 90% of our members order from their catalogue
for their own personal use on a month to month Basis....a real testimonial to
the quality of our products.

We are now looking for a few motivated entrepreneurial individuals in
your market area. If you qualify we will teach you our marketing
strategies [including our unique Internet lead generation program] and
help you develop a residual income that will last a lifetime.

For your FREE information, click on or copy and paste the below URL
into your browser, and find out how one former West Virginia High
School Principal in less then 7 years, turned a $29.00 start up fee,
into a $25,000.00 a month plus RESIDUAL income.

      http://www.freewebco.net/futuristic/?z=S8J2

              .......Go the extra mile.....It's never crowded..........