Naughty Journal Author Denied Plea Change

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Wed Sep 5 11:44:28 PDT 2001

Well, I'm not totally retarded but I still don't always follow JYA that
well. I'll keep trying.

Did the OH guy have a lawyer? If so, did he follow the advice he was
given?

While I would not myself send the guy to prison for his writings however
goofy or sick I may find them, a person who writes this stuff runs a
serious risk of my interpreting even the slightest action on his part as
intent and of getting himself gutted in the spot.

The thoughts color the interpretation of the actions.

Mike