Subject: I tried to call you, when can we talk?

LDD Talk sales at lddtalk.com
Tue Sep 4 15:55:42 PDT 2001

We were referred to you by one of our existing customers who felt you
would use this service.

We are Long Distance Direct <http://www.lddtalk.com/>. and we offer   50%
or more of international long distance calling discounts over your existing
telephone service.  Start saving TODAY visit our website
http://www.lddtalk.com/> or reply <mailto:sales at lddtalk.com?subject=Tell
Me More!> to this email with the best time and telephone number for us to
contact you. You can subscribe on our website and start saving money
TODAY on your international long distance calls and receive our superior
customer service or we will call you and guide you through the easy steps
to become one of our loyal customers that saves money over the traditional
telephone services in your area.  Thousands of customers around the
globe are saving already. We look forward to giving you our great
services and helping you save money.

 Agents needed... click here to start earning money on anyone who makes
international calls.  http://www.lddtalk.com/agents/agent.shtml

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Staff at LDD Inc.