DEPOSIT $100 - $400 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DAILY!

ffapro at mail2agent.com ffapro at mail2agent.com
Mon Sep 3 18:13:42 PDT 2001

DEPOSIT $100 - $400 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DAILY!

Need income immediately? Tired of wondering if you will be paid for your advertising efforts after months of promoting?

We have a program that will allow you to pickup payments instantly. You can begin depositing money in your bank account before the weekend.

Unlike other Internet programs, our program will provide advertisement resources for the promotion of YOUR PERSONAL project. You will also constantly enjoy a considerable daily cash flow. You will simply activate other advertisers Suites and get paid $20.00 each time you do so.

If you have an immediate cash flow need, then this is the program you need to examine:  http://www.earlybank.com/suite256/ads

REMOVAL INFORMATION:

This is not SPAM.  This is a one time mailing.  If you would like us to remove your email address, simply email removeme at mail2techie.comwith the word "remove" in the subject line. Please make sure you include the email address in which you wish to have removed so we can make sure that you will never again receive an email from us.  Thank you for your time and God Bless You!

This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title #3, Section 301." (which states "A statement that further transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail to the recipient by the person who initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at no cost to the recipient by sending a removal request to the above email address.)