1/2 Price Email Sale Extended...

--EmailCenter-- memcy83101 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 09:21:02 PDT 2001

=====================================
Start getting a response to your ad!
=====================================
50% OFF SALE-- FRESH 10,000 List 8-30-01!!

For the website, click below:
http://www.geocities.com/piv9031045

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

For the website, click below:
http://www.geocities.com/piv9031045
or mailto:emcy72501 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo903

1/2 Price Sale Extended thru September 3rd!
 10,000 e-mails for only $ 5
 25,000 e-mails for only $10
 50,000 e-mails for only $17
100,000 e-mails for only $25
250,000 e-mails for only $35

**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!

New Special~
FREE Stealth Mass Mailer with orders of 250,000!
+ 5 FREE Bulletproof mail servers!

NEW::::::: Check our our Ulimate Marketing CD!::::::::::
	       E-mail for the site details!

- SPECIALS! -

**FREE with EVERY order:
  Demo of ListMan e-mail manager software

**Orders of 50,000 or more:
  FREE copy Express Mail Server to send your messages!
	-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the 	software!

**Orders of 100,000 or more:
- Resale Rights for EMS! -->You keep 100% of the profits
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- CheckMAN software

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:memcy819001 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove