Invitation to join the Anti_Immigration group

Anti_Immigration moderator Anti_Immigration-owner at yahoogroups.com
Sun Sep 2 22:22:51 PDT 2001

Hello,

You've been invited to join the Anti_Immigration group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/invite/Anti_Immigration?email=cypherpunks%40toad%2Ecom&iref=q2SqGBJac5QCQuoGRhzOhQtozIg
By joining Anti_Immigration, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO THIS EMAIL LIST. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES FACING OUR NATION TODAY. I urge you to join me on this yahoo anti-immigration email discussion list. It is easy to join the list. How? To join just send me a “reply” to this email and you will be automatically added to the anti-immigration email list.

I started this Yahoo email list for the purpose of discussing the legal and illegal immigration that is threatening to overwhelm America and destroy our Republic.

You and I have corresponded several times in the past. However, I have switched ISP's and email addresses several times and you may not remember me. The last time we corresponded I was using AOL and ModemPool.com as my primary ISP. If you wish to be removed from my anti-immigration email list just let me know and it will be immediately done. But I plead with you to stay on for a few weeks and give it a trial run. I promise you that you will read articles on this list that you will find super interesting and very informative.

If you do not remember me nor recognize my email address, here are some of my old addresses that you may remember corresponding with me at; Bob1776 at modempool.com, WINDOW153 at AOL.COM, MAGoldbaum at Worldnet.att.net, JFAQ597 at AOL.COM, GKO38 at AOL.COM, SERG7GDR at AOL.COM, MAGoldbaum at Email.MSN.Com, RGW at Sojourn.com, BobfromMichigan77 at hotmail.com, BobfromMichigan74 at Hotmail.com,

This is a moderated group and the volume of email in this list is intentionally kept to a very low number of emails per day (usually less than 1 per day weekly average). I pledge to never overfill your email box with too many emails. Please join this List and invite your friends join also. In general we post ONLY articles from REPUTABLE mainstream websites and newspapers, et al.

Politically, I am very conservative, but this YAHOO email group will absolutely support free speech. I hate censorship and I will not censor anyone's opinion regardless of whether you are far left or far right unless you are an irrational & hateful person.

So that you will know exactly where I am coming from I wrote the following;

I AM A FAN OF Jesus Christ-The Bible-Human Events Newspaper-MediaByPass magazine-The New American Magazine-FreeRepublic.com-WorldNetDaily.com-Patriot Militia’s-General Douglas McArthur-President Ronald Reagan-Senator Joseph McCarthy-Robert Bork-Russell Kirk-Pat Buchanan-Allan Keyes-Dr. James Kennedy-R.J.Rushdoony-Andrew Sandlin-Gary North-Gary Demar-David Chilton-John Calvin-Jonathan Edwards-George Whitefield-Martin Luther-Donald Wildmon-Jay Sekulow-John Whitehead-John McManus-David Barton-Senator Bob Smith-Bob Dornan-Congressmen Ron Paul,Helen Chenoweth,George Hansen-Gordon Kahl-Howard Philips-Ludwig von Mises-F.A.Hayek-Milton Friedman-Russell Kirk-Martin Gross-Vin Suprynowicz-Walter Williams-Thomas Sowell-Alex Jones-Michael Savage-Frank from Queens-Shawn Hannity-Rabbi Daniel Lapin-Michael Medved-Chuck Morse-Don Feder-Sam Blumenfeld-Joseph Sobran-Michael Hoffman-Bo Gritz-Larry Becraft-Michael New- Charlotte Iserbyt-Beverly Eakman- Phyllis Schlafly-Joseph Farah-Charley Reese!
-G!
eorge Gilder-Paul Johnson-Alexis DeToqueville-Edmund Burke-Frederick Bastiat-Ayn Rand-George-Washington-James Madison-Patrick Henry-Thomas Jefferson-Noah Webster-David Horowitz-Reed Irvine-Paul Weyrich-Aaron Zelman-Larry Pratt and many more such heroes of liberty

ATTENTION: PLEASE GO TO THE ARCHIVES OF THIS EMAIL LIST (ADDRESS BELOW) AND SEE THE MOST RECENT TYPES OF POSTS TO THIS EMAIL LIST. THANKS, BOB.

Subscribe: Anti_Immigration-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Post message: Anti_Immigration at yahoogroups.com
My Email address: anti_immigration_man at yahoo.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan77 at Hotmail.com

PS - PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS EMAIL LIST TOO!

Welcome to the Anti_Immigration group at Yahoo! Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service.  Please
take a moment to review this message.

To start sending messages to members of this group,
simply send email to

Anti_Immigration at yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to Anti_Immigration, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to

You may also visit the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
subscriptions:

Regards,

Moderator, Anti_Immigration

If you do not wish to join the Anti_Immigration group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
at abuse at yahoogroups.com