FBI MAS

Anonymous User anonymous at remailer.havenco.com
Wed Oct 31 15:37:15 PST 2001

>Anybody have information about this FBI operation,
>which siphoned about 1/5 of Cryptome this AM:

So now the evidence has been collected.

I wonder if the thugs feel strong enough now to do away with
almost all dissent.

The whipped up sheeple opinion is at the peak. It's not getting
any higher. Flag sales sharply went down, and that has been noted
and acknowledged. So now we have "new warning from FBI about This
Week's Threat, but that can be done only few times ... continuous
threats lose effect.

There is a room full of frustrated males that don't get enough
sex from their ugly wives and expensive mistresses (T. May
syndrome is universal, after all), and they will do some
ultraviolence instead.

So expect the clampdown to begin any time now. The "public" will
cheer neutering of proponents of anti-government technologies
(stego, crypto) and of those who publish government's secrets.

cpunks will never be the same without JYA.