NOTAM: GA prohibited w/in 10 miles of nuke plants

Khoder bin Hakkin hakkin at sarin.com
Wed Oct 31 08:51:30 PST 2001

Quoth John Young:

>>Sure. Don't go for the hard-headed containment structure,
knock out the soft-shelled control facility which regulates
cooling pumps. The reactor will do the rest just as effectively
as planes weakened the towers so they would self-destruct.
Nuclear power plants are likely a feint as well, with so
many soft-shells ready to eat<<

The reactors have such a nice chewy center that its
worth it to try to breach the crunchy shell.  Whacking the
cooling or control will take out the power generation[1]
but will not spread the spicy isotopes on the happy fun people.

[1] Creating a power deficit which might not be picked up by the Grid,
and so felt e.g., by Californians during certain seasons.

-------
my cat has a box of bentonite.  should I turn him in?