Singing The War Prayer

Incognito Innominatus anonymous at mixmaster.nullify.org
Tue Oct 30 08:18:02 PST 2001

measley,
-I- am an idiot?
Wow, that sorta hurts.
I am an idiot because I believe to
a great degree that the USA in danger....
thats nice. Thanks for making me feel at
home.

Cant effectively rebut my statement,
so you insult me, and not even creatively!
which causes more hurt feelings. I really do
feel hurt, its weird. Maybe its because I
am normally sleeping right now and I feel
out of it, or perhaps I am excited that
my beloved Knicks are going to break
Jordans ass open tonight... right there at MSG.
Perhaps I am extra touchy because I havent been
laid since saturday, and thats what I consider a
dry spell.

Well, you are an insensitive, uncreative jerk.

fascism-
A system of government marked by centralization of authority
under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression
of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically
a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
b. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating
such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Where do you see my advocation of any of these?
You simply dont and wont ever.

Does a fascist state encompass all of those listed traits? Or
just one, or shades of one and none of the other, or perhaps
bits of all?
Define your terms before you use them, not knowing what they are.
I am all for guns, but shit, dont wave one around if you dont
know how to use it, it may go off in your face. If you wave around
your proud lexicon like that, I am amazed that you still have a
face and that someone hasnt shot it off for you.

gatton