Teleconferencing Stocks Soar 40-60%

Wallstreet Universe newsblast at wallstreetuniverse.com
Tue Oct 30 05:01:08 PST 2001

THE WALLSTREET UNIVERSE REPORT - October 30, 2001
Hot Stock Profile Of The Week!

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - OTCBB: UDCCF, UNIVERSAL DOMAINS

On Oct. 25, 2001--Universal Domains Incorporated ( OTCBB:UDCCF )
announced that it has closed the acquisition of 100% of VCL
Communications Corp. ( VCL ).

>  Teleconferencing Stocks Surge 40 to 60% with Continued Growth Anticipated
>>  Growth assured by Regulation Fair Disclosure Act
>>>  Annual growth of 30%-40%

+>+>+>  The Company will be hosting a conference call for
shareholders on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 1:15 EST with
respect to the products and services provided by VCL
Communications Corp.

+>+>+>  North American Callers: 1-877-888-3490 Toll Free
+>+>+>  International Callers: 1-416-695-5259
http://www.viacall.com/investor.html

VCL is a teleconferencing services company targeting clients
throughout North America. VCL gives the customer the power to
conduct automated conference calls, on their own, for small
groups or with the assistance of an operator for larger groups.
A key component of VCL's business model is the ability to offer
clients a cost effective, yet scalable means of communications
that can be customized to meet individual customer needs. On
demand or scheduled conference calls allow the moderators control
to conduct their own conference calls in a convenient, quick and
cost effective manner. With firmly established relationships
within the industry and extensive knowledge of teleconferencing
technology, VCL is aiming to capture a substantial share of
revenues generated within the billion dollar teleconferencing
industry.

=======================================

UNIVERSAL DOMAIN (OTC BB:UDCCF.OB)
Monday's Closing Price  $0.20  per share
52-week Range  $0.080 - $0.760

For further information, please contact: Investor relations
800-889-6005   or   604-646 1075   mailto:ir at viacall.com

=======================================

VCL's customer base will have access to undisrupted services
twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. VCL's advantage in
this industry is management's years of experience in providing
telecommunications services along with very competitive rates to
end users. VCL has state of the art technology and relationships
with key providers that will allow VCL to be a leader within the
teleconferencing industry. VCL's products and services can be
viewed at www.viacall.com.

The voice conference call market has posted unparalleled growth
over the past three years with annual growth averaging 30 to 40%.
This $2 billion dollar market is estimated to become a $17
billion dollar industry within the next 2 years.  This growth is
due, in large part, to the globalization of businesses around the
world and uneasiness within the travel industry due to recent
events.  Growth is also taking place because of the
implementation of the Regulation Fair Disclosure Act in the
United States that requires all public reporting companies to
make earnings and analyst conference calls, corporate media
announcements and other information available simultaneously to
all investors.  Similar changes in regulatory policies in
England, Canada and Japan are imminent.

+>+>+>  SUMMARY...  There is still an opportunity to invest
within the teleconferencing industry.  With the recent
acquisition of VCL Communications Corp.,   http://www.viacall.com
(OTCBB: UDCCF),  investors can participate in this rapidly
growing market.

>>===================================>>
DISCLAIMER

Wallstreet Universe is an independent electronic publication
providing information on selected companies.  All statements
and expressions are the opinion of Wallstreet Universe and are
not meant to be either investment advice or a solicitation or
recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. Investing in
micro-cap securities is highly speculative and carries an
extremely high degree of risk.  Wallstreet Universe is not a
registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. It is
possible that an investor's investment may be lost or impaired
due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled.  This
report relies on information provided by the featured Companies
and/or third parties.

While Wallstreet Universe believes its sources to be reliable,
we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the
information provided.  Readers should not rely solely on the
information contained in this publication, but should consult
with their own independent tax, business and financial advisors
with respect to any investment opportunity, including any
contemplated investment in the advertised Company.

Factual statements in this publication are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice.  Wallstreet
Universe is not responsible for any claims made by the Company.
We have prepared this report, drawing upon a range of public
news, the company's website and information from sources in the
industry, as well as data and opinions provided by the company.
Wallstreet Universe has not independently verified the
Company's representations.  Any opinions expressed in this
report are statements of judgment as of the date of
publication.  We urge readers to carefully verify all
presentations within the report independently. The receipt of
this publication shall not create, under any circumstances, any
implication that there has been no change in the affairs of the
company profiled since the date of review.

This advertisement does not provide an analysis of the
Company's financial position.   Wallstreet Universe was paid up
to $2000 by Stockhouse for publishing this report.  Furthermore,
associates of Wallstreet Universe may have stock positions on
profiled companies from time to time.  We may profit in the event
the shares of the Company profiled by us increase in value.
These positions may be liquidated from time to time even after we
have made positive comments regarding the Company. The receipt
of this information constitutes your acceptance of these terms
and conditions.