Singing The War Prayer

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 29 18:57:18 PST 2001

Gatton Nomen wrote:

>I am completely expendable, I have no family members
>that depend on me, and I am technically proficient
>enough to do most electrical work, and highly trained
>in Martial Arts and personal hygiene, and I love This Country.

Covert operators are most often detected by their body odor,
Americans have a most distinctive odor when anxious, frightened
or on pep pills issued for special ops. Native fighters operate
in the dark with acoustic reverbs and smell. Camouflage paint
is a dead giveaway, as are laundry and body soap, shampoo,
shaving lather, bug spray, weapons lubricant, food, no scent
deodorant, mouth odor. No machine detectors need to pick
these up, just a body which has no acquaintance with them.

Now the same is true of native warfighters if you calibrate
your ears and nose to pick the sound and scent, and your
own exhumations don't drown on the signal.

The 935,000 meals being dropped by the US will do just
fine to camouflage the Afghans from hunting canines and
other seeker animals used by special ops. Unless the smear
is used to track the hunters.

In Nam the heavyweight Americans could be singled out
by the impact of their booted feet compared to the half-weight
natives barefoot or in sandals. Ear to the ground like the
Amerindians detected oncoming calvary from miles away.
The long waves carried superbly underground as technologies
later discovered for covert interceptions of crosstalk.

Hollywood Haq may have been detected by his use of US
cosmetics and shitting American food, smoking Winstons,
and whatever infidel brands he fell in love with.