Singing The War Prayer

Incognito Innominatus anonymous at mixmaster.nullify.org
Mon Oct 29 15:34:01 PST 2001

Mr. Melon,

40,000 Japanese in internment camps
is a different situation entirely compared to
the Middle Eastern contingency of terror we have
today.

Are there 40,000 'interned' at this time?
No.

Is our technical intelligence better this time?
I would say so, given the Evolution of Related Things.
Thats why 40,000 arent sitting in holding pens now.
That would be Bad. Would you prefer
that NONE be held? Dont act as if everyone is
innocent, dude. Theres a good reason for
those people to be in there, and its not 'just because'.
Theres a BIG difference between 1000 and 40,000!
I could think of a few thousand people I wouldnt mind
seeing in jail... but it cant be done because it wouldnt
happen just to appease my Political Incorrectness....
so I have a Feel Good Notion that the right thing is
being done here, and not at the whim of any racial
stereotype or bias.

You probably wouldnt mind if NONE were held, but then
again you probably havent been in the trenches long,
if at all. But this isnt a place to hold up our
accomplishments, achievements and accolades.

Right now, I would be more concerned about roving
wiretaps and warrantless searches and the like.
Oh, yes and theres that internet thing.

Hey, f the foreigners... we got a problem with our own
privacy here. Are we one step closer as natives to
being in the same boat with them and this New Scrutiny?
I hope not.

Screw the 'Fed' insult, thats lame.
I think a 'Fed' would tow a More Accurate party line than
was towed, so dont get ugly cuz professional uglies are
not allowed, further disqualifying yourself.

So, now what...
I wouldnt mind a few 'black bag' jobs to make it through
to summer (i almost used another term, but thought better,
this being PT, cripes). I have nothing to do over the
Christmas Holidays, and bandwidth to spare. Oh I am not
proficient with anything other than English, TCP/IP
or Straight Out Killing Bitches With My Superior Dim Mak
Technique. Shit, a regular Triple Threat!
(ok, i didnt know whether to laugh or groan either, right there).

That doesnt make a guy a fed.
It perhaps makes a guy an opportunist.
Or hows this: someone who is tired of being shat on.
Do you believe the policies of USA put us in this
position?
I believe EVERYBODYS policies put us here. Not a one
way street, buddy.
Now we gotta deal with it, cuz its HERE upon us.
And kneejerk reactions from the left and right make
us just crazy, dont they? YES, I am tired of seeing
dead people, THEY are tired of seeing dead people,
and since they arent gonna stop, and since they are
gonna use the creepy way of killing US civvies....
then F them.
F them for making us all pay with our own paranoia.
Move forward not backward, dwelling on past policies
aint gonna help now. Focus on homeland safety and privacy
and Our Boys Over There.
Shit, most of us remain untouched by this business...
but we are all more paranoid now because of this escalation.
And every step USG takes is another step less breathing
room for someone somewhere out there. I happen to like
my breathing room, and theres only so much to go around.

By the way, sign me up for your Nuke Take Out Team.
I am completely expendable, I have no family members
that depend on me, and I am technically proficient
enough to do most electrical work, and highly trained
in Martial Arts and personal hygiene, and I love This Country.

gatton