Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds )

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 28 12:58:03 PST 2001

    --
On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 08:58:30AM -0800, jamesd at echeque.com

On 28 Oct 2001, at 11:08, Mark Henderson wrote:
> So what about all the civilians in Afghanistan who are
> being killed by American and British bombs.

Collateral damage.  We are not targeting them.

Analogously, if someone grabs a human shield, and starts
shooting at me, I am entitled to shoot back, and if the
shield gets it, his blood is on the head of the guy who
grabbed him, not my head.

> I'll end this with a pointer to a well written insightful
> article about "the war"  -
> http://www.zmag.org/roywarpeace.htm

I am unimpressed with lectures on morality given by those who
worked for the KGB against their countrymen.

http://www.zmag.org are bunch of commies who have never found
fault with any mass murderer, only those who defend
themselves against mass murder, never opposed any
totalitarian tyrant, only those who make revolution against
tyrants.

I went to their web page.  The second person on the masthead
was John Pilger, who used to be a KGB agent.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     qRNAZW+vCuwdc0Kqlz8Gg3RB7nDgLhw/Z8XamF3c
     4jI82HK0DObtBJr1S9eLXEyDwZv3hwadUWgYGTiv7

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     tGvHji52Za1V9gi3QXxpSqnJbFedxtqYFq8j2q7f
     4kyQHCygwaj6X4bfNP1jrrdEHuAT3CKLf0pihNVBh