Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds )

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Oct 27 22:22:32 PDT 2001

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> If you cannot tell the difference between terrorists and
> freedom fighters, you got shit for brains.
>
> The revolutionaries killed british soldiers in America.  They
> did not go to england and kill english children.

Why is where they were killed important? If you kill people on your land
it's ok, kill them on their land it's not?

Then the Allies were 'terrorist' when they entered German territory in
WWII? I hardly think so.

It's not the who or where, it's the why that is important.

Why could the Americans not kill British subjects on English soil? They
had no mechanism to get there effectively. I'm sure the Americans would
have prefered killing the British on British soil rather than American
soil.

Your standard of 'definition' leaves something to be desired.

     The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.

                                             Edmund Burke (1784)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com