Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds )

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Oct 27 19:14:22 PDT 2001

    --

On 26 Oct 2001, at 20:43, Jim Choate wrote:
> Why? The Americans were most certainly
> terrorist/revolutionaries/freedom fighters/etc.

If you cannot tell the difference between terrorists and
freedom fighters, you got shit for brains.

The revolutionaries killed british soldiers in America.  They
did not go to england and kill english children.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     /I0NwLOC9TfraDoO89fP2ZWwpG5CEcq6ggF5R3y0
     4Fqn8wqxrF4MvGrfA9fDSQfO/959RFgg6SnFcE53K