Assasination politics 3,Terra australis

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Oct 27 00:05:33 PDT 2001

"The Australian Federal Police sound as though they are being maliciously
incompetent. Copying a laptop hard-drive should take no more than about an
hour; and they aren't going to boot the laptop in order to inspect it for
obvious reasons. Regards, Steve "

The feds are generally regarded as bozo's with sadistic tendencies,(thats
in the police job description)Its been pointed out
to the victorian state computer squad that are holding it that Norton ghost
exists to no avail.Their argument seems to be
that when they finish probing my pron for steg,etc,etc...they may lay
charges and will need the entire machine
as evidence.They are placing street officers lives in danger by delaying
charges(if I am a slavering stone killer)Ill be arguing
if Im charged that they dont seriously believe me to be a threat.(5
months!) The coroner critisised the state police once for not taking
threats seriously.Sandy stone may be called for the defense as he will
convincingly demolish the reality of the 'threat'.

Operation soft drill could save you from your 'leaders' for a suprisingly
low amount.How much is your progressive enlightened experiment worth?"Id
buy that for a dollar"