Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds )

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Fri Oct 26 19:30:29 PDT 2001

Jim Choate wrote:

> Why? The Americans were most certainly terrorist/revolutionaries/freedom
> fighters/etc.

Again, you make no distinction between freedom fighters and terrorists,
which is very sad because there is a rather important difference. Being
incapable of making the distinction, you are condemned to hate everybody
who fights.

> > Arms should indeed be taken up against
> > those who wantonly murder the innocent.
>
> And if a few innocent get caught in the wrath of your vengeance...well,
> God's on our side, right?

Right is certainly on our side. I'm an atheist, so I have no concern for
God's opinions.

Marc de Piolenc
Philippines

--
Remember September 11, 2001 but don't forget July 4, 1776

Rather than make war on the American people and their
liberties, ...Congress should be looking for ways
to empower them to protect themselves when
warranted.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin