Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Paul H Merrill PaulMerrill at acm.org
Fri Oct 26 18:21:38 PDT 2001

Well, you could try comparing the reality involved
with multiple cards and see where the patterns
fit.  I know that that is how I find the meanings
of strange databases for which I don't have access
to the data dictionary.  And it really is the same
thing.

PHM

--
Paul H. Merrill, MCNE, MCSE+I, CISSP