A champion of liberty speaks about privacy, cash smuggling

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri Oct 26 20:05:13 PDT 2001

She said "interstate".  That's WITHIN the US, not even outside the country.
That means she wants you busted if you take cash across state lines
without reporting it to the Proper Authorities, who can of course
confiscate it as suspected drug money.  Fortunately, that failed.

You'll have to read the passed bill to find out whatever atrocious
things they've added to your ability to engage in foreign commerce.