Democratic critters' biochemwomdterror plans

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri Oct 26 19:08:41 PDT 2001

At 03:33 PM 10/24/2001 -0400, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>>* * * * * MEDIA ADVISORY * * * * *
>>
>>NEWS FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DEMOCRATIC LEADER

That's a bizarre enough title all by itself.
Of course, the Gepper isn't the Democratic Party Fearless Leader,
though he is the leader of the Congresscritters of the
Democratic Party.

>>FOR IMMEDIATE
>>RELEASE:                                                  House
>>Democratic Leader Richard A. Gephardt
>>Wednesday, October 23, 2001 H-204, U.S. Capitol
>>
>><http://democraticleader.house.gov/>http://democraticleader.house.gov/
>>
>>GEPHARDT, MENENDEZ TO ANNOUNCE DEMOCRATIC BIOTERRORISM LEGISLATION

So are they in favor of it, or against it?

>>WASHINGTON, DC -- Rep. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), Vice Chair of the Democratic
>>Caucus and
>>Chair of the Democratic Task Force on Homeland Security,

These titles keep sounding more and more like the Committee for State Security
or the Committee for Public Safety.