Where The Torture Never Stops...

keyser-soze at hushmail.com keyser-soze at hushmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:05:04 PDT 2001

Many on this list should consider themselves candidates for free speech persecution.  I plan to treat my situation as would a person facing a "three-strikes" incarceration for a petty crime and suggest you all do the same.  If LEs should up for questioning I will treat them as the "security operatives" from Tim's quote of Alexander Solzhenitzyn's, "Gulag Archipelago."