obit

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Fri Oct 26 11:32:22 PDT 2001

Tim,

Re: the death of the fourth.

Yer list is too short.

R.I.P. : I, IV, V, VI, VIII

The obit may be premature but they're certainly on their respective
deathbeds. Don't expect the docs from the Judicial branch to effect a
cure - they've administered some pretty nearly lethal doses in the past.

II? Well, it's an obvious target, to keep weapons out of the hands of
terrorists don't you know. Never mind the fact that only about 2-3% of
incoming containers are inspected at ports of entry...

Instead of fixing cabin partitions, updating training scenarios, adding
cctv and a sky marshall we get Big Brother and his database ranger
proctologist squad.

Instead of improved customs and immigration inspections we get Heinrich
Himmler and his boys in black inspecting the motherland.

Now that the formalities are out of the way I want to see what Himmler
actually does in his new found meat suit.

As far as colors on maps, any distinction between red and blue is
imaginary, the recent voting rolls show the true colors - mostly yellow,
with some red, white and black arm bands.

ITBAWC
OCDLRO
WU LEG
 F  CN
    KI
    ET
    DI

Having trouble keeping my breakfast down,
Mike