Pravda Propaganda On The NRA, GOA and Militias

j eric townsend jet at spies.com
Fri Oct 26 10:51:50 PDT 2001

At 09:01 -0700 2001/10/26, Tim May wrote:
>(For those outside the U.S., a word of explanation. For some reason,
>political mappers showed
>votes for Al Gore in _blue_ and votes for Bush in _red_. I have no
>idea how this came to be.

It's been done that way for years on television vote tallies.  They
never use, say, purple and orange, almost always red and blue (and
green, I think for independents).  I'm not sure, but I think GOP has
always been red and Dems have always been blue.
--
J. Eric Townsend -- http://www.spies.com/jet

Were you in USASSG/ACSI/MACV in Vietnam, 1967-1970?  Drop me a line if so...