America is beyond salvation

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Fri Oct 26 02:02:58 PDT 2001

>From Tim May:

:The USA/PATRIOT bill was hastily put together, with most
:Congresscritters have essentially no idea of its implications for
:building a police state. The U.S. Congress wastes more than a year
:debating the impeachment issue over the Lewinsky affair, blah blah blah,
:then races to construct an American Reich with barely any discussion.
:
:Disgusting. The nation is beyond salvation. America is preterite.

But you never did have any hopes or great expectations from it, anyway, did
you.  I mean, you're of the mind to take up the responsibility for your own
existence regardless of what national borders you're living within, and
hardly waiting for or dependent upon their generosity.

  --

Speaking of taking up full responsibility for one's preferred lifestyle, it
makes me think that it will be an oddly strange, science-fiction kind of

  ..
Blanc