MORE MENTALISM

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Oct 25 18:01:41 PDT 2001

At 10:54 AM 10/25/01 -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>C'punks,
>
>Penn asked Teller for a good book on mentalism.  Teller suggested a "great
>classic mentalism book is THIRTEEN STEPS TO MENTALISM by Corinda."  I didn't
>find it on Amazon, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
>
>Soon, you too will be "predicting" lotto winners.
>

>  S a n d y

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?author=&title=THIRTEEN+STEPS+TO+MENTALISM+&submit=Begin+Search&new_used=*&currency=USD&mode=basic&st=sr&ac=qr

Looks like 13 books rather than one:

Thirteen Steps to Mentalism - Step Five: Blindfolds & X-Ray Eyes
Thirteen Steps to Mentalism - Step Three - Mnemonics and Mental Systems
Thirteen Steps to Mentalism - Step Two - Pencil, lip, sound, touch and
muscle reading
Thirteen Steps to Mentalism: Step Four - Predictions
Thirteen Steps to Mentalism: Step Seven - "Book Tests" and Supplement

Five currently available via Bookfinder.

DCF