Where The Torture Never Stops...

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Oct 25 18:03:08 PDT 2001

Come on Onin, watch the numbers skyrocket after
Bush signs off on Ashcroft's wet dream. The US
has the most bloated "justice" industry in the world,
far bigger than any in history, and the spate of bills
appearing will fatten these pigs beyond anything
seen in the commie and fascist regimes. We are
seeing the militarization of the US homeland, following
the coup-pattern of a huge number of dipshit nations in
Latin America, Asia, Africa and dots in the oceans
which the US has armed and trained to attack the
citizenry.

Don't forget the US Joint Chiefs of Staff in the late 60s
was studying murdering US citizens, and blaming it on
the Cubans, to justify an attack on Castro. Would today's
war criminals cook up a bin Laden version of Castrao?
Yeah, they would if their economic interests were
threatened.

Watch for increasing provocations at home and overseas.
Step by step ratcheting up the national security threat,
as Tim and others have predicted. With economic threats
being the glue that holds it together. The economic stimulus
package just passed is the clue to broadening participation
in the coup, again the same way corporations were enlisted to,
and in some case led, overthrow of legitimate governments
all around the globe.

Watch for Americans who protest begin to disappear, in jail
and on the streets.

Watch for tales of torture to be leaked to scare the shit out
of those who think defending civil liberties carries no risk.

Will officials be shot in retaliation for official torture, rape
and murder? Well, that's the Latin American model, and
look who trained for that grim policy, what was it called,

School of the Americas.

Watch for Kissinger to advocate anti-terrorism mayhem so
he won't be tried as a war criminal.

Watch for Israel to leak more NSA intercepts of Arab
leaders through Seymour Hersh.

Watch for Woolsey to admit that spying on Amercians
by the intelligence agencies never stopped after the
Church Committee hearings, it just went blacker.

Watch the intelligence oversight committees get
investigated for negligence, excused by the anti-terrorism
fervor, then even deeper domestic spying be covertly
authorized cloaked by the Ashcroft kind.

Watch for the intelligence agencies doing wet work at home,
with leaks of the deeds to sow fear, suspicion of neighbors
and obedience.

Watch Disney's theme parks, Malls of America, be sacrificed
to boost the hysteria, intelligence leads on the coming
slaughter deliberately withheld in the Franklin Roosevelt
model.

The US has trained two generations of Americans to do
all these things covertly and overtly, invested a big hunk
of the nation's wealth in a bloated military and intelligence
and justice regime and supporting industry providing
lifelong employment for hundreds of thousands and
return on investments for ten times that. Will such a
vast, lucrative enterprise not do whatever it could to
perpetuate its existence by finding an endless supply
of enemies, most home grown for that very purpose?

The only question is are you part of it, and who here
does not benefit from this vile racket? If you have been
to college you are a beneficiary, if you are successful
you are a beneficiary, if you are not in jail you are
a beneficiary.

Excuse me for digging my foxhole deeper.