Where the torture never stops..{ *** WARNING *** top-posted }

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Oct 25 14:32:56 PDT 2001

Greg,

Welcome to America's "New Era."

Goebels, Himmler and the rest of the team are reincarnated.

Welcome back to meatspace Gentlemen, it's been far too long!

What organizations will be challenging the Constitutionality of at least
sections of the soon to be recent Gestapo Act?

Who has standing to challenge a law that has yet to be enforced?

Where are $ best placed to get results?

Don't get me wrong - I think we have to address the issues of terrorism
on multiple fronts but what I read about the USA PATRIOT stuff makes
leaving the coutry's name "USA" blatantly fraudulent.

Truly nauseated,
Mike