Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds )

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Wed Oct 24 15:46:10 PDT 2001

David Honig wrote:

> Personally I'd prefer a non-colonial foreign policy that doesn't generate
> such antipathy.

And if you believe that WTC had anything to do with US foreign policy,
or that we would cease being targets if we e.g. dropped suppport for
Israel, you are living in a dream world and have "bought" the
terrorists' propaganda.

We need to send a message that "armed propaganda" is not an acceptable
form of self-expression, no matter what the alleged cause.

Marc de Piolenc
Philippines