Spreading the dossier on Mitch Shoemaker, 16-year-old felon

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Oct 24 20:37:08 PDT 2001

On Wednesday, October 24, 2001, at 02:17 PM, measl at mfn.org wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, (na) mshoe wrote:
>
>> I first want you to know I understand what you do but
>
> Great!  Could you please explain it to *US* then?  I [seriously] doubt
> that most of us know what it is we do here!
>
>> I need to ask you to please remove the post from
>> http://www.inet-
>> one.com/cypherpunks/dir.2001.05.07-2001.05.13/msg00330.html
>
> Information wants to be Free, Mitch.  Kinda sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Not only cannot, and will not, Mitch Shoemaker's post not be removed,
but search engines around the world find his moneymaking scheme every
time someone types in "Mitch Shoemaker." Up pops up his post, plus his
then-mailing address:

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT#1  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT#1 FROM::

Mitch Shoemaker

82 north iron st.

Bloomsburg pa,17815

>> I know I made a mistake and I am sorry for
>> it. I just want to put this mistake beind me and
>
> It's good you can learn from your mistakes: it shows you are a little
> higher on the food chain than most of the folks you will run into out
> there.  Kudos.
>
>> getting my family's address off the internet would be
>> a big help. Please consider removing the postings.
>> Thank You, Mitch

Knowing your family's home address is necessary so that future
employers, colleges, etc., can reject you.

Also, some people may want to visit your house to get their money back.
Or to get revenge.

Looks like you and your family may want to move, and maybe you need a
name change.

--Tim May
"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her panty hose,  is somehow morally superior to a woman
explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound"