Neverending Cycle

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Oct 24 16:48:29 PDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Read your Aesop:  the thief needs no excuse.

Read "Green River Anthology", we are what our environment makes of us.

That's the 'nature' aspect just in case you're confused. You can't have
one without the other (contrary to your claim).

No mand is an island. Being responsible for ones actions is not the same
as being responsible for who one is, or how they came to that end.

It's worth noting that Hayek (among many) makes great pains to make it
clear that he does not(!!!) support this sort of 'individualism'.

     The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.

                                             Edmund Burke (1784)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com