FINALLY! we can buy Staria

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Oct 24 16:27:25 PDT 2001

I don't understand why one would pay $1000 for a Starium device when
comparable devices are available in the market place for less than half
of that. The design goal for the new Starium boxes was sub-$100 retail.
I doubt that design goal was met, but I would not pay a penny over $350
for one device. Which will still leave the seller with a nice profit.

--Lucky