Neverending Cycle ( was : Re: USPS: glowing by leaps and bounds)

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Tue Oct 23 22:50:44 PDT 2001

>The really weird thing about this whole anthrax scene is that all
>the spores seem to be of the Ames variety, which is a militarized anthrax
>developed in Ames, Iowa. It really seems suspicious to me that these are of
>domestic origin -- bin Ladin or whoever would be in all likelihood be using
>a Russian variety or an Iraqi subset.

>Sigh! Time to watch "Wag the Dog" again. And after that, "Brazil".

The difference between "Wag the Dog" and "The Big Terrorist Hoax" is that the former was done far more professionaly, it cost more and returned no profit at all.

Face it: catalyzing suicidal WTC spectacle and mailing some anthrax probably did not cost more than $10-15 million altogether, and that is what purchased them their wet dream - dictatorship at the dawn of third millenia. One must commend the government for wise spending - this is the most bang for the buck I've ever seen.

Governments *always* killed their own subjects for gain, and the 5K bodies is actually low count for the effect produced. This kind of power shift usually required a major war with 10-100X more bodies.

So, the government is not only economical. It is also humane.