Cypherpunks idiot list

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Tue Oct 23 13:21:19 PDT 2001

  Of course I know how to use a killfile! I killfiled all you idiots
long ago, but your names and trivial ideas keep getting quoted by
all the important people, AND I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!.
  Have you no shame, how can you dare to even show your face on
a list like this, you stupid, underpaid little twits?
  We divided everyone up like this and published the names in my
highschool, and it worked very well. Everyone knew where they stood,
and just who was really WHO!