FBI considers torture as suspects stay silent

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at pacer.com
Tue Oct 23 19:15:46 PDT 2001

The military's rules of engagement are very explicit... Anyone giving an
order to break those rules are themselves committing a crime.. The integrity
to stand up and say its wrong is what has been taught in the military over
the past few years as "Moral Courage"... I am not saying the rules don't get
broken but if even one person speaks up about what happened then your
looking at a very long time of making big rock into little rocks.....  At
the same time would we risk torturing prisoners when we have preached for
years for other countries to stop this exact same thing...

My bets are on the Al Qaeda personnel who want to tell all.. The ones who
are so proud of what they have done they will let you know whatever you
want...

Jon Beets