a question

(na) mshoe mshoe200 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 19:53:28 PDT 2001

I first want you to know I understand what you do but
I need to ask you to please remove the post from
http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/dir.2001.05.07-2001.05.13/msg00330.html
I am only 16 and just wanted to get some money the
easy way at the time I had no idea that it was
illegal. I know I made a mistake and I am sorry for
it. I just want to put this mistake beind me and
getting my family's address off the internet would be
a big help. Please consider removing the postings.
Thank You, Mitch