important .INFO registration details

NewDomainFactory.com newdomfact at mail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:09:49 PDT 2001

Dear Internet User,

Have you heard the latest news on .INFO? It's finally launched and official!  The wait is finally over.  As the owner of an existing domain, it's important for you to secure the rights to the .INFO equivalent of your domain name immediately.  According to Afilias, the registry operator for the .INFO extension, more than 400,000 names have been successfully registered so far and thousands are are being taken each day by customers like you.  It's very important to maintain your online identity and prevent confusion, so register your .INFO today at: http://www.NewDomainFactory.com

The .INFO extension works the same way as .COM/NET/ORG. Basically, once you register the domain, you will have access to a Domain Control Panel which you can use to manage the domain name. You can use it for a new email address or to redirect traffic to your existing domain name. As a matter of fact, many customers are now registering names just to keep them from falling into the hands of unscrupulous speculators and cybersquatters. Check if your domain is still available at: http://www.NewDomainFactory.com

Sincerely,

Rebecca

We strongly oppose the continued sending of unsolicited email and do not want to send email to anyone who does not wish to receive our special mailings. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and removal services (http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl?email=cypherpunks@algebra.com). This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this link. The removal administrator can then preclude your email address from future mailings. http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl?email=cypherpunks@algebra.com Auto Email Removal Company. Ref# 011013