Ananova - US researchers discover artificial sperm

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Tue Oct 23 09:34:29 PDT 2001

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> It is, of course, unfair to paint Nadine Strossen with the same brush
> you'd use with Andrea Dworkin.

> On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:12:33PM -0400, Steve Furlong wrote:

> > Well, shit, don't let Andrea Dworkin or Nadine Strossen find out, or
> > we're all done for!

You're absolutely right. I meant Kim Gandy, the president of NOW, not
Nadine Strossen. My apologies to Ms Strossen. I don't know what I was
thinking, to confuse their names. My only excuse is that I'd been awake
too many hours.

SRF

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato