eWe Won't Have CJ Parker and Richard NIxon To Kick Around AnyMore...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Tue Oct 23 05:51:13 PDT 2001

sonofgomez709 wrote:

> My parole conditions prevent me from using anonymizers or
> anonymous remailers.

Ah. That would do it.

Could you finesse the condition by having someone sit at your computer
and type as you dictated? _He_ wouldn't be bound by your parole
conditions. Or could you send private email to a friend who would then
relay it to an anonymizer web? (Or straight
to the list, for that matter.)

Of course, (I'd say "OfCourseOfCourse", but that's trademarked. <grin>)
those methods wouldn't do any good if your release conditions require
that you keep a copy of _everything_ you send out. Also, of course,
you'd have to have one writing style for messages Big Brother could
associate with you and another for your anonymous messages.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato