Tim May

Julian Assange proff at iq.org
Mon Oct 22 08:40:24 PDT 2001

> >From Tim, Killer Cypherpunk, in a couple of posts about a half-hour apart:
>
> Free people are free to fire those who form communal organizations.
> Anyone who disagrees with this point has earned killing.
>
>  .and.
>
> Fucking creep. Where's that sniper rifle, Bob?
> -----------------
> Someone told me that, deep down, Tim is really a sensitive kinda guy.
> <giggle>
>
>   ..
> Blanc

Any man who keeps a cat is either sensitive. Or gay. Or both. Tim
keeps two.

Date: 2000/10/23

ba.mountain-folk

 I have two cats. Raised from kittenhood. They are delightful...no
 scratching, no tearing up of furniture, a joy to be around. Both are
 males, both were fixed (neutered) at the usual age.

[..]]

 Have you considered having him be mainly an outdoor cat? Just a
 little bit of food and medical care, and maybe a warm place to
 sleep, should be enough. Many people with "outdoor cats" let them
 in at night and put them out in the morning. This minimizes the
 "tearing up while owners are out" effect.

--
 Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
 proff at iq.org          |work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
 proff at gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery