FINALLY! we can buy Staria

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Oct 22 20:56:15 PDT 2001

"Dr. Evil" wrote:

> What do people here think of this?  My initial thoughts are:

> Cons:

<<1, 2, 3 snipped>>

4. It may be made illegal. Terrorists, money launderers, and paedophiles
use them, you know.

> I think I would like to buy some of them, but I can't decide if I want
> to be an early adopter, or wait for cheaper and better versions to
> come out.

If money isn't a major issue, get some now. Help convince the
manufacturer that there's a consumer market. Thank you for paving the
way and making it cheaper for the rest of us. <grin>

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato