Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Mon Oct 22 16:34:27 PDT 2001

> >That is a good observation, and something which I'll never
> >understand.  How can they want to recreate the conditions that lead to
> >their families being killed just a couple of generations ago?  How
> >could a Jew possibly support gun control?
>
> Trust the State more than the People.

What they don't understand is that the State _is_ people.  They're
people, some of whom are good, some are bad, some are smart, some are
dumb, most are just ordinary people but a very tiny number are smart,
competent and truly evil.  On the whole, the people who are in the
Government of the US are not much different from the rest of the
people in the US.  I just can't understand why someone would want
someone else to have power of life and death over him.  In life I have
learned that the only person who I can absolutely rely on to look
after my interests is me.  Isn't this obvious?

Nevermind, of course it's obvious, but it's also scary ("you mean, I
have to be ready to defend myself?").