eWe Won't Have CJ Parker and Richard NIxon To Kick Around AnyMore...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Oct 22 20:32:19 PDT 2001

sonofgomez709 wrote:

> So, the GoodNews is that I can probably avoid being
> sent back to the BOP to be Tortured4BeingDisAbled
> simply by ShuttingTheFuckUp!
> The BadNews, OfCourseOfCourse [TM], is that I have thus
> far proved incapable of doing so,

I can't sympathise much on this basis. A family member, a retired cop
and the family shame, confirmed what I had suspected: that most people
in jail are there because they couldn't keep their mouths shut --- on
the street, in the police station, in court. And many who are denied
parole or who have it revoked couldn't keep their mouths shut in jail.

Even if you couldn't shut up, why didn't you use an anonymizer? You have
a characteristic writing style, but there are other rambling, obscure
writers on c-punks and the writing couldn't be positively linked to you.
Or, better yet, you could learn to write in a conventional,
straightforward, clear style and have complete deniability.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato